Monday, June 6, 2011

around here

summer has hit with full force and we are
savoring every last drop.

Reading in the shade



exploring on the sandbar


finding treasures (a.k.a clamshells full of mud)


lots of goofing around




and once again I'm trying to soak up these everyday moments of togetherness


and although there's a lot of tattling, bickering, whining, etc.
I remind myself that it's normal and try to focus more on the times they get along, protect each other,
and laugh together.





Because these little people are growing up fast.....
and I want to make sure they are happy souls





So our summer days will continue with lots of trips to the park, afternoons at the swimming pool
and LOTS and LOTS of ice cream cones



And thank you to Mack for these pictures I love of me and my girl.......



Happy Monday!


"for every day that there is sunshine, there will be days of rain, it's how we dance within them both that shows our love and pain" ~~ Joey Tolbert

No comments:

Post a Comment