Saturday, March 12, 2011

sometimes you have to create a little happiness

 in your life when you've been dealing with saddness.  We are attempting to do that around here.
You can't help but smile at this girl!


How about a little playing in a mud puddle?


Some cousin time......


Oh, and add in a little "playing outside in grandpa's t-shirt and no pants" time.....

 

Breakfast in a diner makes me really happy:)






Two huge plates of food made Shay pretty happy, too!!

And then on to Theisen's to see these adorable little chicks....only 99 cents!  Too bad they grow up into chickens:((





My favorite part of Theisen's is their candy selection.....



And this afternoon Sandy and I are checking out this new spot......







and then on to Cedar Rapids to taste a little wine.

Life goes on and we will make the most of it.



"when i was five years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.  when i went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  i wrote down "happy".  they told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life" -- unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment