Monday, March 14, 2011

the things I love in life are simple

and probably considered boring to many people.
But I cherish the mundaneness (is that a word?) of my life.

I know that my kids are safe and secure and that they live in a happy, loving home. 

They thrive on routine and are easily entertained without lots of toys and high dollar electronics.

My heart swells......



 Sure, they pout and hide in the corner sometimes -


But mostly we have lots of smiles, laughter and hugs.




We encourage lots of creative time and profusely praise their projects.

They are happy, and so am I.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so pretty....I am hoping to keep my new plants from grandma's funeral alive

 

(Water on Wednesdays, water on Wednesdays, water on Wednesdays)

And my new goal in life is to start wearing earrings again & I love these dangly ones I bought in Vinton....


Hoping to own this, too......(Brad, Mother's Day? :))


Eloise Necklace

Happy week all and I hope you enjoy the simple things in your life!


"to live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not rich; to listen to stars and birds, and babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard, to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common - this is my symphony"  --  William Henry Channing




No comments:

Post a Comment