Thursday, March 3, 2011

three little monkeys......

jumping on the bed!


This momma is pleading for warm weather. My patience is wearing  thin  non-existent and their energy is running high!
  I feel like I'm yelling at someone constantly.  And you can't blame them, they're as sick of winter as I am.


They just want to have fun
. But, frankly, I'm getting worried about my furniture. Jumping on the beds and somersaulting onto the couch.
And I'm tired of scolding.....it doesn't seem to work anymore.....


Truthfully, I'm glad my kids are creative and try to entertain themselves....but they need to be running outside, riding bikes, swinging and playing in the sandbox.


If warm weather doesn't show itself soon I'm afraid I may end up as crazy as Charlie Sheen!
That's my whining for the day.....the more positive Alissa will be back tomorrow:)



"live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. appreciate your friends. continue to learn. do what you love. live as if this is all there is." -- Mary Anne Radmacher





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your little jumping monkeys are the CUTEST things! I love this post. So much fun and happiness! I hope you can play outside this weekend and help them get rid of some of that energy!

    ReplyDelete