Friday, May 27, 2011

it's here!!

summer vacation!
And the boys were very excited to hear that last bell!



Mack with one of his best buddies, Evan


Love this award!


We took a picnic out to the cabin to celebrate the last day of school



Then they went exploring






And despite my pleas to stay away from the water and stay halfway clean,
it was not to be



It's just a little dirt mom!!


This guy was happy to stay out of the mud and just observe





Back home for bike riding, fighting, doing art projects, fighting, putting together puzzles, fighting,
swinging, fighting........see a pattern here?
It could be a long summer!


Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend,
I will be spending it at work:))



"and I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me" ~~ Lee Greenwood











No comments:

Post a Comment